Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades Complete

If you encounter any issues with the forums or the website, please report them in the following thread http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...ew-site-issues
See more
See less

Found 9yo Female Chocolate Lab "Chloe" Trails of W Frisco 2/29; bad number on tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found 9yo Female Chocolate Lab "Chloe" Trails of W Frisco 2/29; bad number on tags

Saw this on Craigslist today:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/laf/2877248922.html

Found 2/29/2012 in the Trails of West Frisco - "Chloe", 9yr old female Chocolate Lab. Has tags, but telephone number no longer valid.

Please share with anyone you know in the area.

with pic
    Last edited by utleslie; 03-13-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting.

I was wondering if you've tried to do a reverse lookup on the phone number? If you could get a name, then search for it on Zabbasearch (or County District Appraisal websites) to get an address, maybe you could figure out where the owner lives.

Just an idea....

Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
        Thanks for posting.

I was wondering if you've tried to do a reverse lookup on the phone number? If you could get a name, then search for it on Zabbasearch (or County District Appraisal websites) to get an address, maybe you could figure out where the owner lives.

Just an idea....

Kramer
        Good idea about trying to trace back an old tag or chip phone number.

Late last night the author deleted the CL ad, so I am thinking the owner was found. If anyone knows different, please post.

Comment

I had also posted the ad on The Trails FB page and emailed The Trails HOA property manager. I tried emailing thru the ad to confirm if she's been reunited, but it bounced back, so no way to confirm, other than to assume she was reunited.

Comment

Working...
          X