Mark Zuckerberg Finds God Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Zuckerberg Finds God Again

He's getting closer I guess.... still, he's a negative influence on society in my opinion, politically.

Mark Zuckerberg is a true believer again.

The Facebook founder, who formerly identified as an atheist, revealed last week that religion has come back into his life in a holiday post.

He posted a short message on Facebook wishing his followers a: “Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!”

One of his devout fans questioned his religious views, writing in a comment, “Aren’t you an atheist?”

And Zuckerberg responded.

“No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important,” he wrote.

Zuckerberg’s wife is a practicing Buddhist, which he has taken interest in. He even said a prayer in front of the Wild Goose Pagoda — a Buddhist landmark in Xi’an, China — during a 2015 visit.

READ MORE FROM THE NEW YORK POST.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Don't get excited yet. He might have chosen one of the Gods you don't like.
    "We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief." Ronald Reagan

Comment

Oh my! This is news...because Mark Zuckerberg's religion is relevant...

People sure are caught up in liberal lives....

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
        He's getting closer I guess.... still, he's a negative influence on society in my opinion, politically.

Mark Zuckerberg is a true believer again.

The Facebook founder, who formerly identified as an atheist, revealed last week that religion has come back into his life in a holiday post.

He posted a short message on Facebook wishing his followers a: “Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah from Priscilla, Max, Beast and me!”

One of his devout fans questioned his religious views, writing in a comment, “Aren’t you an atheist?”

And Zuckerberg responded.

“No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important,” he wrote.

Zuckerberg’s wife is a practicing Buddhist, which he has taken interest in. He even said a prayer in front of the Wild Goose Pagoda — a Buddhist landmark in Xi’an, China — during a 2015 visit.

READ MORE FROM THE NEW YORK POST.
        Remember you think he's a "true believer" when you find out he's getting into politics and this is all for optics and you feel the urge to then say he's just doing it for show.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkeeter View Post

Remember you think he's a "true believer" when you find out he's getting into politics and this is all for optics and you feel the urge to then say he's just doing it for show.
          Explain.....
          AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
            Explain.....
            Look at the sellouts on the religious right getting behind Cheeto Jesus. People have an obligation to laugh dead in their faces so hard a little spittle splashes them (holy spittle). He leads of lifetime of adultery, lies, easily checks off a majority of the 7 deadly sins, treats others with contempt - none of the things he exudes would ever be answers to "what would Jesus do?"

Yet a couple prayers with a groups of pastors and the religious right gets right behind and and acts like he doesn't burn bibles for heat in his golden shower... errr, tower. Those lemurs would STILL back him up even when an opponent would say I don't believe in all that but I just try to lead a good life and be kind and has the track record to prove it. So, if you want to go into politics, you have to say you're a believer for people to get behind you. It doesn't matter what kind of person you really are as long as you're a "believer." Add to that MZ has toyed with the idea of office, his "change of heart" makes complete sense.

Comment

I don't disagree with some of what la skeet says concerning how people can blindly follow a man in office instead of the truth of the bible (if we're talking about Christians of course). People flip flop too much and only want to call out the other side when it helps their political position (lots of hypocrisy). It's frustrating.

However, I would like to see this "opponent" who I could have voted for who would have cut off funding for abortions in other countries or promised to push for "Pro-life" Supreme Court picks. How sure are you that Jesus would have voted for Hillary and her agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Fin View Post
                I don't disagree with some of what la skeet says concerning how people can blindly follow a man in office instead of the truth of the bible (if we're talking about Christians of course). People flip flop too much and only want to call out the other side when it helps their political position (lots of hypocrisy). It's frustrating.
                I believe there are/were men, or great faith, who served as leaders to our country. I am not going to take up judgement of who is sincere -- we are all flawed.

Originally posted by D-Fin View Post
                However, I would like to see this "opponent" who I could have voted for who would have cut off funding for abortions in other countries or promised to push for "Pro-life" Supreme Court picks. How sure are you that Jesus would have voted for Hillary and her agenda?
                This reason -- a pro-life SCOTUS pick was big reason for me to chose Trump.
                Other than that -- I was voting against Hillary.

Comment

Working...
                X