Uhhhg, That one stung.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhhg, That one stung.

Can we start next season, next week because there is some fire in the belly.

So sad to see the defense come out flat and lifeless. In the end, the game was lost in the first 10 minutes.

Oh and Butler is not the brightest crayon in the box.

He's a baaaaaad man. And that kicker is pretty clutch.

Last edited by nishikori; 01-16-2017, 10:57 AM.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Originally posted by Drivin'tooFast View Post

So sad to see the defense come out flat and lifeless. In the end, the game was lost in the first 10 minutes.

Didn't like the outcome but man, what a game!

The future is very bright for this team. Now draft some damn D.

Comment

cowboy hater here... however, they gotta hold their heads high after a season like this one... JJ finally put a solid draft together and it paid dividends... they lost to the hottest QB out there right now, with two rooks at primary positions... and still almost pulled it off

will never be a fan, but am a fan of several of those players... first time since the staubach days that i've had any respect for so many on that roster

i see the Falcons as the team to beat
        "Obama doesn?t know how to be president. He doesn?t know how the world works. He?s incompetent. He?s an amateur!?
        - Bill Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Drivin'tooFast View Post

Garrett got his rear end handed to him the first quarter, he brought out a unprepared team. That loss is on him. They lost the game in the first few minutes.

Dallas only had to win two home game to make it to the Superbowl. It hard to get home field through out the playoff. They had a magical season going until they had their first playoff game.

They can't win a playoff game in the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
            They can't win a playoff game in the last 20 years.
            They have won playoff games in the last 20 years, they are 2-7 in the playoffs since 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by planomateo View Post

They have won playoff games in the last 20 years, they are 2-7 in the playoffs since 1997.
              Correct. Like I said they can't win when they get to the playoff

Comment

Hey have beaten the Lions, with help from the zebras, and they beat the old McNabb Eagles.
                Those are the 2 lone playoff wins for the Cowboys in the past 20 years.
                Meanwhile, Tom Brady has about 35 playoff games under his belt & now makes his 7th Super Bowl. Very selfish on his part.
                AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

How useful use Photoshop

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
                    Hey have beaten the Lions, with help from the zebras, and they beat the old McNabb Eagles.
                    Those are the 2 lone playoff wins for the Cowboys in the past 20 years.
                    Meanwhile, Tom Brady has about 35 playoff games under his belt & now makes his 7th Super Bowl. Very selfish on his part.

Any other team and he would have never made it to a super bowl.
                    Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
                    All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
                    Do what you got to do

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post

You could say that about Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Ben Rothlesberger or Aaron Matthews.

Conversely you could say that take any of the above and put them on the 70's Steelers, the 80's 49ers, the 90's Boys or the 98-2010 Packers and they all would have made it.

I am not a Patriots fan or a Brady fan but your statement is purely conjecture with nothing to prove it, nothing to measure it by. Brady has won more playoff and Super Bowls and been to more Super Bowls, Conference championships than any other quarterback. How much more do you want him to accomplish to prove he is a top 5, if not best QB ever? He is 40 years old and still the best in the league.
                      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

That what it is all about, luck. If their quarterback had not gotten hurt, he may have never even played a down for the Patriots. If he had played for Cleveland for his entire career I doubt you would be saying he was a top 5 QB.
                        Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
                        All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
                        Do what you got to do

Comment

Ok, Let's take another tact I heard on the Ticket this morning. And again, I am not a Brady fan, I am not a Pats fan and I am not even an NFL fan but to say Brady is not one of if not the best QB is purely based on your personal prejudices/dislike, not a valid observation.

The Steelers of the 70's have 7 OTHER Hall of Fame players than Bradshaw.
                          The Niners of the 80's have 4 OTHER HOF players than Montana.
                          The Cowboys of the 90's have 4 OTHER HOF players than Aikman.

Brady has been with the Pats 16 years, playing the entire time. Longer than any of the above HOF QB's. How many HOF players did he play with for the vast majority of their career? (Deon aside.)

How did such a mediocre player take a team to continued success for so long unless he wasn't so mediocre, right?

I have given you 2 sets of facts/stats. You have given opinion. Step up to the plate.
                          There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post
                            what a load of crap... remove Brady from the Pats and they have a much different history... TCM analysis is correct

dont get all the hate... while I don't love Brady I don't hate him either... much of it is sheer envy or jealousy, due to his salary, his wife, and his rings... the dude always finds a way to win, and should be celebrated... you guys are like the idiots in high school who hate the nerd who's smarter than everyone else... geez
                            "Obama doesn?t know how to be president. He doesn?t know how the world works. He?s incompetent. He?s an amateur!?
                            - Bill Clinton

Comment

Brady has help make the Patriots a Dynasty in the NFL where the whole league was made to be Dynasty proof.

Comment

Working...
                              X