Uhhhg, That one stung.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Londoner View Post

what a load of crap... remove Brady from the Pats and they have a much different history... TCM analysis is correct

dont get all the hate... while I don't love Brady I don't hate him either... much of it is sheer envy or jealousy, due to his salary, his wife, and his rings... the dude always finds a way to win, and should be celebrated... you guys are like the idiots in high school who hate the nerd who's smarter than everyone else... geez
    Sorry, I'm in the minority and don't think his wife is all that. Average in my book.
    Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
    All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
    Do what you got to do

Comment

Off sides, 5 yard penalty and no replay of down!!!! Man, ya'll are too easy. Though I stick by my comment about his wife.

Honestly I could care less about football. Never watch it and wouldn't know anything about it if I didn't listen to the Ticket. The Super Bowl actually annoys me because it makes it impossible to order a pizza on Sunday if I decided I wanted one. Much rather watch a soccer game or women's lacrosse.
      Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
      All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
      Do what you got to do

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post

Sorry, I'm in the minority and don't think his wife is all that. Average in my book.
        I agree on Giselle. I think she's way overrated looks-wise.
        I like Brady a lot. I can't stand Belichick.
        We know he cheated big time with SpyGate.
        Marshall Faulk just said this week he still believes the Patriots filmed the Rams final walk-thru practice before the Super Bowl in 2002 that the Patiots magically slowed down the high octane Rams for a last-second upset win.

Who knows what else the Hoodie has done dishonestly, but I'd bet a lot of money there's more than what's been proven. So I can't root for the Patriots ever.
        Well, unless I have big money on them.....
        AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Working...
        X