Cowboys Superbowl Victory!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Superbowl Victory!!!!

We are on our way!!!! What a HUGE victory last night. I cannot imagine the 'Boys losing a game all season.

Only chance they have of winning a Superbowl is if Jerry Jones is the Head Coach

Comment

Zeke, sit down son. Come back in Mid-October.
      And don't assault anyone in the meantime, or drive down our Tollways at 100+ mph.
      AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

I just wish he would shave off the ISIS beard

Comment

Not that I don't think he should be punished but the NFL spent a ton of money and money on this. They probably spent over a million dollars on their committee they put together of a bunch of people that have no expertise on this. Looked more like something the government would put together instead of a corporation.
          Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
          All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
          Do what you got to do

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
            Zeke, sit down son. Come back in Mid-October.
            And don't assault anyone in the meantime, or drive down our Tollways at 100+ mph.
            Zeke is now the poster boy for how tough the NFL is on domestic violence (now). He is essentially the prisoner that gets shot to keep all the other inmates in line.

I suggest he stash away a LOT of cash because if he jaywalks, the NFL will come down hard on him just for the public showboating about how tough they are on these ruffians. It's all public relations and brand imaging.

Comment

Working...
            X