New: FOL NFL Pigskin Pick'Em

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: FOL NFL Pigskin Pick'Em

It was suggested to me that some folks might be interested in participating in an NFL version of FOL's College Football Pick 'Em. So, I decided to set up a private league on ESPN's Pigskin Pick'Em.

Scoring System

Instead of using a confidence scoring system like we have on College Football Pick 'em, scoring will be done on straight picks - no point spreads. Every week there will be 16 games and one point will be awarded for each correct pick. Whoever has the highest number of correct picks after the completion of the 17 week season will be declared the champion.

Any FOL member who is interested is more than welcome to join. If you would like to participate, go to:

http://games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/

Once you have logged in and are prompted to join a group, use the following information:

Group: FOL Pigskin Pickers

Password: Friends

If you encounter any problems completing your profile or joining the league please let me know by either posting on this thread or sending a PM.

The first week of action begins with the Kansas City-New England game next Thursday night September 7. Your entry must be submitted prior to kickoff time which is 7:30 p.m. CDT. To prevent late entries, you might want to opt for the weekly reminder from ESPN at the beginning of the enrollment process. They'll shoot you an email a couple of days before to remind you to fill out your weekly entry.

Please pass this along to as many people as possible - the more the merrier.

Good Luck to all!

Originally posted by Green225 View Post

It was suggested to me that some folks might be interested in participating in an NFL version of FOL's College Football Pick 'Em. So, I decided to set up a private league on ESPN's Pigskin Pick'Em.

Scoring System

Instead of using a confidence scoring system like we have on College Football Pick 'em, scoring will be done on straight picks - no point spreads. Every week there will be 16 games and one point will be awarded for each correct pick. Whoever has the highest number of correct picks after the completion of the 17 week season will be declared the champion.

Any FOL member who is interested is more than welcome to join. If you would like to participate, go to:

http://games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2017/en/

Once you have logged in and are prompted to join a group, use the following information:

Group: FOL Pigskin Pickers

Password: Friends

If you encounter any problems completing your profile or joining the league please let me know by either posting on this thread or sending a PM.

The first week of action begins with the Kansas City-New England game next Thursday night September 7. Your entry must be submitted prior to kickoff time which is 7:30 p.m. CDT. To prevent late entries, you might want to opt for the weekly reminder from ESPN at the beginning of the enrollment process. They'll shoot you an email a couple of days before to remind you to fill out your weekly entry.

Please pass this along to as many people as possible - the more the merrier.

Good Luck to all!
    In

Comment

Working...
    X