Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collin Kaepernick sign's with the golden arches.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collin Kaepernick sign's with the golden arches.

BREAKING NEWS:

McDonalds signs Collin Kaepernick to a 90 day trial period ~

Click image for larger version

Name:	DJz1qQwXoAI4jMr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1111201

The reports was he was about to be signed by some team and his girlfriend put up a racist tweet or post on Facebook and the team decided to not sign him.

Comment

Kaepernick who?

Who cares? Why is this news? Let's waste more time on irrelevant garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post
        Kaepernick who?

Who cares? Why is this news? Let's waste more time on irrelevant garbage.
        He is the idiot who disresptected Ameica and the USA flag. I am sure he is BLM supporter. I have never seen him play and I never knew whom he was before his not standing got him headlines.

If he as playing football only a few years ago, somebody in the locker room would of knocked his teeth in for pulling his stunt

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

He is the idiot who disresptected Ameica and the USA flag. I am sure he is BLM supporter. I have never seen him play and I never knew whom he was before his not standing got him headlines.

If he as playing football only a few years ago, somebody in the locker room would of knocked his teeth in for pulling his stunt
          No they wouldn't.

I know who he is DA. The point is that his viewpoint is irrelevant to me....he should be pushed aside as irrelevant and people should move on. Turds like you help give this clown a voice instead of just ignoring it.

Comment

No they wouldn't.

I know who he is DA. The point is that his viewpoint is irrelevant to me....he should be pushed aside as irrelevant and people should move on. Turds like you help give this clown a voice instead of just ignoring it.
            You know whom he is? Ok. I had never heard of him until he didn't stand for the anthem. And then he started a chain reaction and it was monkey see, monkey do thing. By other not standing for the anthem and it went all the way down to even pee wee football.

It appears from the article that is girlfriend is a racist, so I am sure he is one also.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...e-sports-blog/

Comment

No they wouldn't.

Here is that civility we are striving for

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

Here is that civility we are striving for
                I don't consider calling someone a DA uncivil when its true.

DA.

Comment

Comment

I don't consider calling someone a DA uncivil when its true.

DA.
                    Ah yes...there is that civility!

Even though a few cannot go 7 days without insults....I will........7 days.......and the actions of the same few will dictate where I go from there.

Paying attention TxJohn?
                    Last edited by whatsthat; 09-21-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

What kind of Idiot taught 8 years old to kneel and dis respect the National Anthem. The coach sounds like a chump, teach your kids to respect America and the Anthem. Typical Democrat move

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/20/yo...ational-anthem

Comment

Working...
                      X