Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol One Bowl Mania/FOL 2017 Bowl Pick 'Em

FOL 2017 Bowl Pick 'Em

One more stab at some fun as this year's college football season winds down.

This year's slate of college bowl games has been set and there are 41 games this year beginning December 16 with the Celebration Bowl and ending with the National Championship Game on January 8.

RULES:

Scoring System - Straight

For each of the 41 bowl games on the college football schedule starting with the Celebration Bowl on Saturday, December 16, 2016 and running right on through the title game, you simply select the team you think will win the game outright, no point spreads involved. Get the most number of winners correct, and you are the undisputed Champion Prognosticator for 2017

Your season-to-date point total is displayed on the group page and is updated after each game.

Any FOL member who is interested in joining in the fun is more than welcome to participate. If you would like to join in the fun, go to:

http://games.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2017/en/

Follow the cues and when you get to "Join Groups" enter/select FOL 2017 Bowl Pick 'Em

When prompted, use the password Pick 'Em

Again, the first block of games is December 16 so there's plenty of time to join and fill out your entry.

Invite your friends to join in and good luck to everyone.

Thanks again for coordinating this. I will join but my record on bowl games has been pretty pathetic.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
      Thanks again for coordinating this. I will join but my record on bowl games has been pretty pathetic.
      Don't worry about it. Last year's winner was only correct on 26 of the 42 bowl games. But it was competitive - 26 for first down to 22 correct for 5th place.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
        Just do it! You cannot be any worse than me!
        "Some people can read War & Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe". -Lex Luthor

Comment

Originally posted by rawhide View Post

Just do it! You cannot be any worse than me!
          Are you in Rawhide?

Comment

Originally posted by Green225 View Post

Are you in Rawhide?
            Yes. Just finished my picks. So many good games on tap, even the Wildcat vs. Wildcat looks like a good game.

Looking forward to this!
            "Some people can read War & Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe". -Lex Luthor

Comment

Anybody else having trouble joining and creating an entry? It keeps telling my Pick ‘Em doesn’t match the password.

Comment

Working...
              X