No announcement yet.

13-5A The all Frisco football district

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just warms my heart seeing Frisco having football conversations. I remember when Frisco HS was in the playoffs and 50 people showed up at Toyota for the game. the entire city of Whitehouse was there to support the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaDad View Post
      FriscoOver50 - sorry I haven't checked on here in a while. Nick Bolton has several D1 offers now, I think Colorado being the biggest offer yet to date...He is the real deal with a great football mind to go with his speed and strength...
      and word is out now that MJ Rivers is going to Lone Star currently...something to look forward to seeing. The senior receiving core will be missed...lots of talent from the Slots to the Wides graduating. LSHS may have to pass less and run more...
      I think at The Opening (or another event), he measured at 5'11", so that's going to be the reason he's not going to be a higher 3 star. Right now, he's rated at about a mid 3. That said, he will end up with more Colorado type P5 offers when it's all said and done. I would be surprised if a KU, KSU or OSU ends up giving him an offer in the spring. I think TCU tends toward the taller prospects at LB. If he was 6'1" to 6'2", he'd have the pick of his P5 schools. That's crazy to me because I know some very effective college LBers that play under 6'.

I hope he has a great senior season and entices some of those colleges on the bubble because of his height. Kind of hard to beat 110 tackles from his junior year.

Comment

Working...
      X