No announcement yet.

Participation in National Public MICROCHIP program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why it isn't posting a readable version so I've also posted information on Twitter. 2-17-2017 @Barbmartinscott
    Last edited by compass101; 02-28-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Had problems getting the PDF file uploaded so here is what it says:
      February 17, 2017

Because of what was communicated to me throughout 2012-2013 I believed this program to be a government-sponsored national public program (hence my eventual reference to program administrators as big brother, then later research team or “BB” or RT”) and that it was brought to the public with full public transparency as a game to END that chapter, then the “dream” or dream roll-out would happen when the program ended. (Ref 12-09-16 posts)
      But it didn’t end so I sent the Cease and Desist in June 2015.

Then sometime toward the end of last summer I posted the video because I was told my “going public” was necessary to end the program and shutdown the microchip. More recently I learn some may have misconstrued a couple of things I said to believe I knew about the National Public Program or program administrators before 2012-2013. I DID NOT.

I am an ordinary, everyday law-abiding American citizen.
      Up until 2012-2013 my life was as ordinary and normal as the next persons. And as I explained in the October 2016 post until December 2015 or January 2016 when I was told differently I always believed BB/RT/”the crew” to be the public program administrators. So in the video when I spoke about the “crew” it was in the context of the public program administrators—those participating in the dream roll-out, The Compassionate Cities Coalition which I assumed was already public knowledge. But not explaining something very well doesn’t change the facts.

So to reiterate:
      Prior to 2012-2013 I had ZERO knowledge of any national public program, a microchip or research of any type. ZERO.
      I am NOT now, nor have I EVER been an employee or employed as an agent of ANY federal agency.
      I have NEVER given anyone permission—no federal agency, no doctors, no medical facility—to implant ANY type of electronic device of any kind…including a microchip…in my body. EVER.

The reason the chip has not been shutdown and dream roll-out has yet to occur has nothing to do with greed or money, at least not on my part. I did not “take or keep anything.” I did not “attempt to take or keep anything.” In the video when I said some “things went wrong” I certainly was not referring to actions on my part. I have done nothing wrong. I was trying to use discretion while keeping the focus on the Compassionate Cities Coalition and the good that would come from that. I still do not have all the facts as to how and when this all began but for CERTAIN I knew nothing about any of it before 2012-2013.

The bottom line is I had ZERO knowledge of any sort, at any time of the National Public Microchip Program until was communicated to me throughout 2012-2013, prior to that my life was just as ordinary and normal as the next persons. And I would like for it to be that way again.

“Look into your own heart—discover what it is that gives you pain…then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.” ~~Karen Armstrong

www.compassionatecitiescoalition.org
      Twitter: @barbmartinscott
      Instagram: 1barbms

Comment

If I've learned anything since 2012-2013 it's that just because something is hard to believe it doesn't make make it any less factual.

Comment

If I've learned anything since 2012-2013 it's that just because something is hard to believe it doesn't make make it any less factual.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by compass101 View Post
              Verichip 666 has been around since at least 2001. Get your paranoia story straight

Comment

Compassionate Cities Coalition www.compassionatecitiescoalition.org

Comment

Invader what is the Verichip 666?

Comment

Say You, Say Me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcpqawvqYGU

Comment

Say You, Say Me...Together We Can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcpqawvqYGU

Comment

Working...
                      X