Flooring contractor recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooring contractor recommendations

Looking to lay some laminate or wood flooring in some rooms. Looking for some good recommendations so I don't get taken for.

Thanks,
    Chris

We used J&H Floors twice and felt that we got fair price and no surprises. We put wood down once and laminate down once. The laminate selection was much better than big box stores. It was really think and did not have the plastically sound you can get with cheaper laminates.

Comment

I would definitely go with J&H (John). We got ripped off big time by not using him (long story!).....stay away from Home Floors!

Comment

I would definitely go with J&H (John). We got ripped off big time by not using him (long story!).....stay away from Home Floors!

Comment

Comment

If you are installing on the main level make sure whoever you use includes the cost to level the slab. Carpet can easily hide imperfections and you will have problems with floor down the rode if not leveled before installing. A good company will know this and factor it into pricing.

Comment

John with J&H. I work alongside a lot of flooring contractors and see the quality of their work. John is top notch, and a good guy on top of it
              :)

Comment

I already have the engineered wood and am looking for someone to install it. John won't install a product unless he sells it (has to do with warranty). Has anyone used a good flooring installer? Thanks.

Comment

My husband is the owner of DFW Stairs & floors, he can stop by and take a look. He has many, many references in the frisco/McKinney/plano areas too.
                  Fernando Montoya @ 951.500.4083 Please text him what you need and he will get back to you by this evening. thanks

Comment

Thank you for all of the comments. I put down LVP myself. Cheers tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X