Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnificent views of the city courtesy of Frisco resident Barry Jackson.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnificent views of the city courtesy of Frisco resident Barry Jackson.

https://youtu.be/QbYxsUOxWjU

Very well done!
    “There are 2 ways to fight the United States Military: Asymmetrically and stupid.- H.R. McMaster

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome. Glad they avoided Preston Road during rush hour!
      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

You clearly spent a lot of time getting these shots. Thanks for sharing them!

Comment

The DNT commute would give a better full disclosure taste of Frisco.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I had a blast making this video, will be making more soon!

Comment

The only thing I could suggest is some additional footage of the other major parks in town, Bacchus, BF Phillips, Warren, etc. I get goose bumps watching what we as a city have accomplished. Top notch video. You should be very proud of it.
              “There are 2 ways to fight the United States Military: Asymmetrically and stupid.- H.R. McMaster

Comment

Awesome Job!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome Job!!!!!!!

Comment

This website

Comment

Originally posted by AGH View Post
                      The only thing I could suggest is some additional footage of the other major parks in town, Bacchus, BF Phillips, Warren, etc. I get goose bumps watching what we as a city have accomplished. Top notch video. You should be very proud of it.
                      What's interesting is that I have some of that footage(I deliberately droned the parks early in the morning when they were empty as I wanted to respect people's privacy). I am already thinking about a 'version 2' of the video that would focus more on the parks, schools, etc. I am going to probably wait a little bit as I want to do some other local cities as well.

Thanks for the kind compliment again, it has been shared and watched more than I ever expected it to.

Comment

Loved the video. Where and what is the race track? That was the only thing I did not recognize.

Comment

Great job

Comment

Great job. Nice video!!

Comment

Originally posted by golfacct View Post
                              Loved the video. Where and what is the race track? That was the only thing I did not recognize.
                              That was the Superdrome with Shawnee Trails Park in the background.

Comment

Working...
                              X