Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seemed preposterous, but somehow seem plausible now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seemed preposterous, but somehow seem plausible now...

Skyscraper in The Colony

http://amarillo.com/stories/102500/t...l#.WRyLrOvyupo

Seems so 17 years ago........
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Was to be the tallest in the world then.... wouldn't even be in the top 10 now...

I visited the Burj Kalifia a couple weeks ago... 2717' You can go as high as 148 out of the 158 floors... pretty amazing!
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________
      "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions." - GWB

Comment

Originally posted by wrenchtwister View Post
        Was to be the tallest in the world then.... wouldn't even be in the top 10 now...

I visited the Burj Kalifia a couple weeks ago... 2717' You can go as high as 148 out of the 158 floors... pretty amazing!
        Heck I get nervous on a one story roof, I would have to pass on that.

Comment

You should try the glass walk out at the Willis Tower (old Sears tower) in Chicago. I'm surprised there is not pee stains on the glass.

Comment

Working...
          X