Gas Shortage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Shortage

Can we please stop FREAKING OUT over gasoline. Relax people you're creating your own crisis. Geez ! people are such sheep.

Originally posted by Geck View Post
    Can we please stop FREAKING OUT over gasoline. Relax people you're creating your own crisis. Geez ! people are such sheep.
    No S! There are tanker trucks everywhere; you'll be ok

Comment

I feel bad for the people that are genuinely running low and not just topping off.

Hopefully this crap ends soon. It's also a hazard - the fools at legacy and Lebanon waiting to get gas at Kroger are spilling out onto Lebanon. Accidents waiting to happen.

Comment

Its a shame they blocked out the license plate I would love to make this moron famous

Just another smartass for lower taxes!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrwo1 View Post
          Its a shame they blocked out the license plate I would love to make this moron famous

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG438330371.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1110205

Comment

Cool you internets much better than I do.

Comment

Preston Road all three 7-11's were out of gas this morning

Comment

Comment

http://tracker.gasbuddy.com/Search.aspx?t=search

Comment

I do have to ask you Wes you didn't Photoshop Nishi's or Whatsthats license plate in there did you?

Comment

I do have to ask you Wes you didn't Photoshop Nishi's or Whatsthats license plate in there did you?
                      That would have been genius Lol.
                      nishis plate would just have a hood on it, maybe 00

Comment

I still have Calf plates

Comment

I simply don't understand why the stations allow this nonsense. Gas is only supposed to be sold in approved containers and a trash can is hardly approved. One spark from static electricity and the whole station goes up in flames. I know some of the city authorities read this board, so I hope they take notice of what happened. They need to stop this crap immediately before someone gets burned alive.
                          “There are 2 ways to fight the United States Military: Asymmetrically and stupid.- H.R. McMaster

Comment

Originally posted by AGH
                            I simply don't understand why the stations allow this nonsense. Gas is only supposed to be sold in approved containers and a trash can is hardly approved. One spark from static electricity and the whole station goes up in flames. I know some of the city authorities read this board, so I hope they take notice of what happened. They need to stop this crap immediately before someone gets burned alive.
                            If a car with trash cans full of gas gets into an accident...seems like that could be bad. I don't want to be driving on the same road with an idiot who thinks filling up trash cans and buckets with gas is a good idea. I don't want these morons in my neighborhood putting their gas in their garage near my house. Arrests need to be made ASAP. If this isn't illegal enough to go to jail, it should be.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think that sick people in Ankh-Morpork generally go to a vet. It's generally a better bet. There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People say "it was god's will" when granny dies, but they get angry when they lose a cow. -Terry Pratchett

Comment

People love crisis mode and having something to be worried/excited about. That's why they're all buying gas like it's going to disappear - causing it to disappear as OP said. I was hoping I'd be able to use that excuse to get a few days of work. Sadly no

Comment

Working...
                              X