Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Express - Coming Soon (Eldorado/Custer)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Express - Coming Soon (Eldorado/Custer)

Plano gets Capitol Grill and Twisted Root and we get Chicken Express....oh well.

Details - Permit# B11-0565
    Permit Info Site Info Contacts (7) Fees $0.00 Inspections (1) Reviews (6)

Permit#: B11-0565
    Type: BUILDING
    Subtype: CNEW
    Description: 3400 SQFT CNEW / CHICKEN EXPRESS
    Applied Date: 3/16/2011
    Issued Date:
    Approved Date:
    Finaled Date:
    Expiration Date:

Parent Permit: B11-0564

Parent Project: SPFP08-0014

I saw the plans for this a week or so ago. They really shoehorned it in. Looks like there are only 6 parking spaces. I've never been to one of these. Is it mostly drive thru?
    "A society that puts equality -- in the sense of equality of outcome -- ahead of freedom will end up with neither equality nor freedom. The use of force to achieve equality will destroy freedom, and the force, introduced for good purposes, will end up in the hands of people who use it to promote their own interests." - Milton Friedman

Comment

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

This is wonderful news. It's not Bush's Chicken, but it's the best DFW alternative (along with Golden Chick).

Comment

I drove through a Cane's in Houston on Wednesday. Now that was good stuff - I understand that we're getting one in Frisco on Preston soon.

Had dinner and drinks at the Black Walnut Cafe in The Woodlands - several locations in Houston - wish we could get one here.
          A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticky Davis View Post
            I drove through a Cane's in Houston on Wednesday. Now that was good stuff - I understand that we're getting one in Frisco on Preston soon.

Had dinner and drinks at the Black Walnut Cafe in The Woodlands - several locations in Houston - wish we could get one here.

Raising Canes? There's been 2 approved. On on Preston just south of La Hacienda (currently under construction) and one that is supposed to be at Eldorado and DNT. Last time I drove by there they hadn't started construction though.
            If you're addicted to cold turkey how do you stop?
            I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

There is a Chicken Express at Lake Forest and 380 we go to occasionally. It is both drive thru and sit down. The chicken is okay, nothing great. Do like their sweet tea though. Some of the best around. Whenever we go there we pick up a few gallons.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel View Post
                Raising Canes? There's been 2 approved. On on Preston just south of La Hacienda (currently under construction) and one that is supposed to be at Eldorado and DNT. Last time I drove by there they hadn't started construction though.
                The one on Preston should be opn in late May, and they say the one at Eldorado and DNT should be open in late June or early July. They are about to join the Frisco Chamber of Commerce, and we are working with them on their ribbon cutting and grand opening at the Preston location. Good stuff! LOVE their Cane's sauce...

Comment

Working...
                X