Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rant alert!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rant alert!

    Ok, I know that turning onto the tollway at Eldorado in the morning is a nightmare...I get that. But, for those of us who choose to stay on Eldorado, it's quite aggravating to have to avoid the ones who insist on cutting in line! Yesterday, I had to stop in the MIDDLE lane as some bozo stopped to cut in line!! Seriously?!?!? I'm glad I don't have to use the tollway..with all the line cutters and those who make an illegal second lane turn, it's downright dangerous! Rant over...thank you.
    Dachshund: A half-a-dog high and a dog-and-a-half long.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Someone changed lanes from the middle lane to merge into the turning lane? thats interesting.. never seen that before..
      moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

      Comment


      • #4
        But you have to remember your dealing with important people and it's all about them.

        Besides being an hole can cut 2 min. off your daily commute.
        1-20-17

        Comment


        • #5
          I have a terribly hard time controlling the urge to ram those people... Just sayin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tooleman View Post
            Someone changed lanes from the middle lane to merge into the turning lane? thats interesting.. never seen that before..
            You've been in Frisco for how long? LMAO.

            I'm just curious as to whether the OP can identify what kind of car it was. Normally, this behavior is exhibited by high-end/luxury vehicles since they come equipped with a "Very Important Person" pass. This means that the driver does not have to wait in line or follow the rules that ordinary "peasant" drivers do.
            *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
            Happiness is a warm puppy (Charles Schulz)
            *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

            Comment


            • #7
              Crossing 2 lanes to merge into the turn lane.. nope havent seen that..

              Now iv seen people in the right lane do it.. However it doesn't bother me too much.. its just merging not cutting..

              I let these people in..
              moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bluesea718 View Post
                I'm just curious as to whether the OP can identify what kind of car it was. Normally, this behavior is exhibited by high-end/luxury vehicles since they come equipped with a "Very Important Person" pass. This means that the driver does not have to wait in line or follow the rules that ordinary "peasant" drivers do.
                Greatness!!!!


                ------
                FriscoMortgageGuy.com typing from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Looking for a mortgage, Geoffrey is the Frisco Mortgage Guy!? www.FriscoMortgageGuy.com
                Looking to ride a bike with others? www.FriscoCycling.com
                Looking for a good breakfast club? www.FriscoSunrise.org
                Looking for a great church? www.StPhilipsFrisco.org

                Comment


                • #9
                  I take Eldorado to the tollway 3 days a week and it is Horrible! I have had to change and take the bypass because where I need to exit, I am afraid of being hit (and I have a 5 yr old and infant), and this is 8:30 in the morning.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tooleman View Post
                    Crossing 2 lanes to merge into the turn lane.. nope havent seen that..

                    Now iv seen people in the right lane do it.. However it doesn't bother me too much.. its just merging not cutting..

                    I let these people in..
                    And that is exactly why these f-tards will continue to exhibit this behavior.

                    Don't let them cut in, and sooner or later, they'll LEARN that they DO have to follow the rules like the rest of us "peasants".
                    *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
                    Happiness is a warm puppy (Charles Schulz)
                    *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Or... How about the nimrods in the right-turn lane stop playing with their phones long enough to pay attention for: a) a pause in oncoming traffic so they can turn and b) the light turns green and they can go. There's a line of drivers behind you waiting to turn, please pay attention so others don't learn to use the other lanes every morning.

                      The thing about Americans, we feel everyone should know about the good work we are doing anonymously.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They will never learn and if you don't let them cut in, you are contributing to traffic yourself..
                        moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tooleman View Post
                          Someone changed lanes from the middle lane to merge into the turning lane? thats interesting.. never seen that before..
                          Yep! Couldn't believe my eyes! And I did have to lay on the horn.
                          Dachshund: A half-a-dog high and a dog-and-a-half long.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bluesea718 View Post
                            You've been in Frisco for how long? LMAO.

                            I'm just curious as to whether the OP can identify what kind of car it was. Normally, this behavior is exhibited by high-end/luxury vehicles since they come equipped with a "Very Important Person" pass. This means that the driver does not have to wait in line or follow the rules that ordinary "peasant" drivers do.
                            I believe it was a Volvo SUV driven by a man.
                            Dachshund: A half-a-dog high and a dog-and-a-half long.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tooleman View Post
                              They will never learn and if you don't let them cut in, you are contributing to traffic yourself..
                              I followed this guy in the middle lane from Teel to the tollway. He had plenty of time to merge. He chose to wait until he got to the intersection to make his merge, except he stopped in my lane, the middle one, to wait for traffic in the right lane to clear, so he could cut in line. I've never seen such a thing before, and hope I never see that again!!
                              Dachshund: A half-a-dog high and a dog-and-a-half long.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X