Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades this weekend

FOL will be undergoing some scheduled upgrades which will cause outages over the weekend. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

It was a good day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good day.

The family saw "The Avengers" and almost got kicked out of a restaurant.

Rock on!
    "Once in Africa I lost the corkscrew and we were forced to live off food and water for weeks." -Ernest Hemingway

Van once said I was the second most random poster, you must be the first !! BUT your post are always funny, mine never are....
    R.I.P. Max http://www.canine-epilepsy.net/
    http://www.akcchf.org/how-you-can-help/
    I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.~ John Steinbeck

Comment

I thought this was an Ice Cube lyric thread. Pffft.

Comment

Originally posted by everyrose05 View Post
        I thought this was an Ice Cube lyric thread. Pffft.

I didn't even have to use my A.K.

Comment

Originally posted by JJFrisco View Post
          I didn't even have to use my A.K.
          Even saw the lights of the Good Year Blimp and it read Ice Cube's a Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by ashwi View Post
            The family saw "The Avengers" and almost got kicked out of a restaurant.

Rock on!
            Ashwi,

It was NOT lingerie night at the Denny's.. You have to keep your pants on in public...
            Making Dream's come true one family at a time, one house at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle_rc View Post
              Ashwi,

It was NOT lingerie night at the Denny's.. You have to keep your pants on in public...
              Maybe she misunderstood what the next table wanted when they ordered a Moon over my Hammy.
              Lee Michael ~~ December 28, 1980 - July 18, 2009
              Rest Well, Beloved Little Brother! You are forever loved & missed.
              My dear little brother honorably donated his kidneys, liver, skin & his beautiful eyes.

Comment

Working...
              X