Bonnie Ruth Hits a Home Run!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnie Ruth Hits a Home Run!

We went to Bonnie Ruth's over at Watter's Creek in Allen for dinner tonight. She had a special Cinco de Mayo menu that was fantastic. It included special desserts & drink specials (Blood Orange Margaritas or Tres Leches cake, anyone?)...the food was fantastic as usual. She even does Mexican food well.

The best part is the consistently fantastic service we get there. My husband has pretty severe allergies to wheat & dairy. Bonnie & her staff are aware of this & go above & beyond to ensure that my husband doesn't have any issues with the food or even cross-contamination. After all the times that we have been to Bonnie Ruth's at Watters Creek, he has NEVER had an issue with anything there. They take his health issues very seriously & the care that they give to ensuring he has a safe meal there every time we go is just so appreciated. The manager was by a few times, as was Bonnie herself, to make sure that everything was great. And it was...perfect, in fact.

So, anyone with food allergies...or even anyone looking for great food & attentive service...Bonnie Ruth's in Allen is a very safe place to eat. Let your servers know about your sensitivities & they will take great care of you!
    Lee Michael ~~ December 28, 1980 - July 18, 2009
    Rest Well, Beloved Little Brother! You are forever loved & missed.
    My dear little brother honorably donated his kidneys, liver, skin & his beautiful eyes.

Did she leave Frisco? Haven't been over there in awhile.
    Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." (NYTimes, March 6, 2007)

Comment

Liz had a Run For The Roses party at her Frisco location yesterday. Great fun and wonderful hats.

Comment

The Frisco location belongs to her EX-husband. Haven't been to the Watters Creek location since its not convenient to us, but that's good to hear that they are so attentive to food allergies and have such great service. You don't always hear that about restaurants. Will have to try it out some time. DD2 has quite a few food allergies.

Comment

I hear chocolate milk makes for a great chaser!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenda View Post
            Did she leave Frisco? Haven't been over there in awhile.
            Yes. She has been at the Watter's Creek location since it opened. It is a really nice area, too...you should go check it out.

Originally posted by MomonaMission View Post
            The Frisco location belongs to her EX-husband. Haven't been to the Watters Creek location since its not convenient to us, but that's good to hear that they are so attentive to food allergies and have such great service. You don't always hear that about restaurants. Will have to try it out some time. DD2 has quite a few food allergies.
            We find that there are a few places that still just do not take food allergies seriously. It can be very irritating, & in some cases, infuriating. The Watter's Creek location of Bonnie Ruth's takes food allergies very seriously &, IMO, go above & beyond to ensure the safety of their guests. My husband feels quite safe eating there.

Originally posted by dkatiemom View Post
            I hear chocolate milk makes for a great chaser!
            LOL! Indeed it does!
            My dear little brother honorably donated his kidneys, liver, skin & his beautiful eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by MomonaMission View Post
              I think the Frisco location belongs to Liz, and the Allen store belongs to her son.
              ================================================== ===================
              I spent half my money on women, liquor and golf...the other half I wasted...
              ---W. C. Fields

Comment

I don't really care who owns which location...that isn't my business. The point is that we live in Frisco & opt for the Allen location because when we go there, we know we will have consistently great service, the food is always exceptional, they take my husband's allergy issues very seriously & they are very careful in preparing his food. That has not always been our experience eating at other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Frog Fan View Post
                  I think the Frisco location belongs to Liz, and the Allen store belongs to her son.
                  Bonnie Ruth isn't even a real person!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie ruth View Post
                    Bonnie Ruth isn't even a real person!
                    Nope, your just a figment of your own imagination.
                    1-20-17

Comment

That's what they keep trying to convince me! The "owners" that is lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X