This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOL Photo Album - pics are UP!

Shall I set one up? We used to have so many social get togethers, flickwings, dinner clubs, Happy Hours.... So many new people, and no idea what they look like!

http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/...FOLers%202012/

FOL get togethers

http://photobucket.com/albums/jj597/...L Gettogethers
    Last edited by Engel; 09-11-2012, 07:27 PM.
    :)

Maybe we really don't want to see some people.
    "If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion." George Bernard Shaw

Pain is temporary. Shame is forever.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZLYMAN View Post
      Maybe we really don't want to see some people.
      YOU would be the last person I would think would want to post his pic. Heck, how many years did it take to get you to a FOL cookout?

Comment

Originally posted by van View Post
        YOU would be the last person I would think would want to post his pic. Heck, how many years did it take to get you to a FOL cookout?
        Yeah, I break the camera. I like my anonymity. But, after my 35th HS reunion this weekend, I realized that I held up pretty well compared to most of my former classmates, and I'm one of the few without a beer gut.
        "If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZLYMAN View Post
          Yeah, I break the camera. I like my anonymity. But, after my 35th HS reunion this weekend, I realized that I held up pretty well compared to most of my former classmates, and I'm one of the few without a beer gut.
          Some of my old school friends on Facebook scare the heck out of me. Sometimes do a double take, added with a "whoa!" Take care of ya selves peeps

Comment

Yeah, I still have all my hair, even though some of it is gray, so I'm good to go.

Comment

I'm always worried that someone I like and respect on here is actually someone that drives me batty in real life.
              ‎"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
              ? Jodi Picoult (My Sister's Keeper)

Comment

Originally posted by acn8029 View Post
                I'm always worried that someone I like and respect on here is actually someone that drives me batty in real life.
                It could be worse. I was on a boat with 50 complete strangers this weekend. A lady comes up to me, " I love your Friday confessions thread!" I had no idea who she was.

And if you're reading this, lady in the red dress, it cracked me up

Comment

my kids are so much cuter than me. Can I just use their pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by acn8029 View Post
                    OR, you could have a well known poster on here post about how great it was to work with you on a mural. And she never said a word, all week, until months after!

Comment

Whoops!
                      ‎"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."

Comment

Originally posted by boiler01 View Post
                        my kids are so much cuter than me. Can I just use their pictures?
                        Up to you. People are usually a bit iffy about posting their kids pics online. I get that. It's nice to put a face to a screename though

Comment

I see what you've done here. You outed us all as freaks in the "Quirks" thread and now you're luring us in to post pics. I smell a conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by ms.artvandelay View Post
                            I see what you've done here. You outed us all as freaks in the "Quirks" thread and now you're luring us in to post pics. I smell a conspiracy!
                            That's not a conspiracy, I just haven't showered yet! GAW

Comment

I'm still not sure if I really want people around here to discover just how sick and twisted I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X