Bobby Flay - Dinner Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Flay - Dinner Battle

Did anyone see the Bobby Flay, Dinner Battle episode the other night?

It featured three couples battling to see who put on the best dinner party. One of the couples featured were from Frisco, another from Rowlette and another from Dallas.

The show was just ok, but it was fun to see all the local shots.

And the inside of people's houese!!

Nope, I missed it, but my interest in piqued......will look for it & set my DVR. Thanks for hte heads up!

Comment

Replay is on Jan 27th!

Heres the link to the website for Dallas http://www.foodnetwork.com/bobbys-di...las/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Too Busy2 View Post
        Did anyone see the Bobby Flay, Dinner Battle episode the other night?

It featured three couples battling to see who put on the best dinner party. One of the couples featured were from Frisco, another from Rowlette and another from Dallas.

The show was just ok, but it was fun to see all the local shots.

And the inside of people's houese!!
        Hello Fellow Frisco Friends!!! Thanks for those who watched and if U missed it no worries the repeat is Sunday Jan 27 at 10pm of Food Network channel ofcourse......BTW I am Alisa AKA The Texas Tornado of Frisco and a few of U might recall me as{ Time Finders}, my biz where I do estate/garage sale for Frisco families and even filmed a pilot for HGTV, So I am not new on camera and actually this is my 5th show in the past 4 yrs I have filmed in my same old Frisco home so I am glad Frisco peep finally saw me on tv LOL And I am praying for a makeover show is why I havent upgraded my home...And for those of you who have missed all my shows well no worries I am sure there will be many many more to come cause I am already working on my next one that sounds fun! Again Thanks for watching! And if U are curious about my HGTV one U can see the clip on YouTube by searching for Alisa's Time Finders.... Have a Blessed Day!!!

Comment

Bobby's Dinner Battle/Dallas

Hello Fellow Frisco Friends!!! Thanks for those who watched and if U missed it no worries the repeat is Sunday Jan 27 at 10pm of Food Network channel ofcourse......BTW I am Alisa AKA The Texas Tornado of Frisco and a few of U might recall me as{ Time Finders}, my biz where I do estate/garage sale for Frisco families and even filmed a pilot for HGTV, So I am not new on camera and actually this is my 5th show in the past 4 yrs I have filmed in my same old Frisco home so I am glad Frisco peep finally saw me on tv LOL And I am praying for a makeover show is why I havent upgraded my home...And for those of you who have missed all my shows well no worries I am sure there will be many many more to come cause I am already working on my next one that sounds fun! Again Thanks for watching! And if U are curious about my HGTV one U can see the clip on YouTube by searching for Alisa's Time Finders.... Have a Blessed Day!!!

Comment

Working...
          X