X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones

'Nuff said.

I agree.
    Nothing happens without a dream. For something great to happen it takes a really great dream.
    Our Job is to Believe... God's job is to do the impossible...
    Right People + Right Place + Right Time = Right Things Happen

Comment

They sold us on the expectation of winter, now they need to deliver. Also, needs more dragons.
      "Skepticism is my nature. Freethought is my methodology. Agnosticism is my conclusion. Atheism is my opinion. Humanitarianism is my motivation." - Jerry DeWitt
      "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Did winter ever come? LOL
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Best series on TV right now. The best part is trying to figure out the motivations and who is really pulling the strings. I've heard so many different theories on who actually caused the latest wedding tragedy and all I tell them is, look closer. Things aren't spelled out, but if you pay attention you can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by perseco View Post
            They sold us on the expectation of winter, now they need to deliver. Also, needs more dragons.
            Attached Files
            I think that sick people in Ankh-Morpork generally go to a vet. It's generally a better bet. There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People say "it was god's will" when granny dies, but they get angry when they lose a cow. -Terry Pratchett

Comment

I want a dragon.
              All the political power comes from the guns. The communist party must command all guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party - Mao Tse Tung

Comment

began watching out of curiosity. loved it. the read all the books. spoiler alert - winter is still not really here yet..............

Comment

I'm surprised Tyrion hasn't received the same love from fans that Daryl (The Walking Dead) has. I've been expecting someone to start spreading a "If Tyrion dies, we riot!" image around social media, and so far it hasn't happened yet.
                  "Skepticism is my nature. Freethought is my methodology. Agnosticism is my conclusion. Atheism is my opinion. Humanitarianism is my motivation." - Jerry DeWitt
                  "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

As a book reader I am rarely surprised but I was surprised by the ending tonight. After reading more I'm excited about what this could mean... We might have gotten a big spoiler from Winds of Winter. It is so hard to wait for the next book. :/
                    I think that sick people in Ankh-Morpork generally go to a vet. It's generally a better bet. There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People say "it was god's will" when granny dies, but they get angry when they lose a cow. -Terry Pratchett

Comment

This is a pretty good article about the last episode (spoilers): https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs...131359625.html

Comment

Originally posted by rayearth View Post
                        As a book reader I am rarely surprised but I was surprised by the ending tonight. After reading more I'm excited about what this could mean... We might have gotten a big spoiler from Winds of Winter. It is so hard to wait for the next book. :/
                        Yep, even the book readers had surprises from last night's episodes.
                        I think the end spoiler was partially unintentional as they originally named "The Night's King" which destroys a lot of the previous theory.

Not sure how I like the direction they are going in with Bran compared to the books, curious to see how it plays out.

Comment

I kind of enjoy the deviation from the books because it is nice to be surprised instead of knowing everything that will happen. I'm also curious about Bran's storyline. His chapters were one of my favorites in the books because I'm fascinated by the gods of the north but a lot of people complained that Bran chapters were boring. So maybe HBO is trying to make it more exciting. As long as the end is similar for Bran I am ok with it.

After last night I am really excited about Winds of Winter - waiting is going to be very very hard.

Comment

Great episode tonight. Dinklage needs to win another emmy. And Oberyn was awesome as always.

Comment

Originally posted by rayearth View Post
                              Great episode tonight. Dinklage needs to win another emmy. And Oberyn was awesome as always.
                              I'm looking forward to Oberyn's big scene here shortly! His dialogue last night was brief, but always hit the mark.. hah

It was a good episode, Dinklage was awesome as always.
                              Reek!
                              Also, continuing to show how much of an uphill battle Stannis faces, although I think the show is making him look a lot worse than the books did.

Comment

Working...
                              X