Want to Buy TripAdvisor Accounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy TripAdvisor Accounts

The account should be earlier than 2015. Price negotiable. Please PM me with you offers. I'm interested in a group of accounts, however, would consider separate purchase as well.

So you can post fake reviews for your various clients under my name? Not interested. TripAdvisor is one of the few "reasonably" unbiased review sites that I use for restarants and hotels. (Too many fake reviews on Yelp btw.) Go find a more ethical way to make your living please...and not screw up TripAdvisor.
    Watch our short 2013 Texas Dream Cruise video: http://video214.com/play/j72De7kKt6Ok8zbxKcwYQg/s/dark

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Dream Cruise View Post
      So you can post fake reviews for your various clients under my name? Not interested. TripAdvisor is one of the few "reasonably" unbiased review sites that I use for restarants and hotels. (Too many fake reviews on Yelp btw.) Go find a more ethical way to make your living please...and not screw up TripAdvisor.
      it's not about fake reviews to be honest.. we are currently working on some project exactly to increase the quality of reviews and to check it out we do need many/more accounts. And no, we are not going to post reviews under your name, however, we do need the whole ownership of the account.thanks,

Comment

One million dollars and it's yours.

~~ Walking In the Sunshine, sing a little sunshine song... ~~

~~ "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." ~~ Davy Crockett

Comment

Working...
        X